Sally got a little something for Valentine's Day too... here's "HEN reietta" the chicken (more like the LOUD chicken! )
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JEN AND ERIC!! You two are a beautiful couple!
I just thought I'd stop by for a few, looks like I've got some catch up reading to do! I'll work on it tonight!
Sounds like things are going well with all of you.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for Rodney. He's sure been going through it lately! And thanks for the kind words for Racquell, as she still struggles with losing Diane!
1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JEN AND ERIC!!
You two are a beautiful couple!
I just thought I'd stop by for a few, looks like I've got some catch up reading to do! I'll work on it tonight!
Sounds like things are going well with all of you.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for Rodney. He's sure been going through it lately! And thanks for the kind words for Racquell, as she still struggles with losing Diane!
I wish a great week for you all!
Hugs and love,
Eva
Post a Comment