
This is Sarah before the itching set in. She woke up like this Sat. morning (from head to toe..) and I rushed her into the doctor's office. We found out that Sarah is allergic to "bactrum" a medicine the Dr. put her on to try and get rid of a rash she had around her nose. They had tried an antibiotic cream first and it seemed to be working, then a different looking rash appeared a week or so later. It was reoccurring for over a month now. So this week we've been dealing with yet two more prescriptions to get rid of THIS rash. It's working, but then ( like a lot of kids in our school district) the flu set in.....

Christian shows Daddy his circuit he made in science class (after his basketball game last night, in case you were wondering why the shorts in below zero temps!!! :) )

Now demonstrating it for Sarah . Can you see the tiny bulb light up? It was hard to get a picture of it where it actually showed up.

This morning: Sarah's cat is really staying close by, to make sure Sarah is alright!

Lacey posing in her "I'm so pretty" way. Sarah looking a little better and eating some too.
1 comment:
Oh no Sarah we hope you are feeling better. We will be thinking of you sweetie. Looks like that kitty is taking good care of you!! Christian I remember making circuits. I also remember that I thought it was sooo cool. I'm glad you like science. It is very interesting to me too.
Love to you all. Give Sarah a big smooch from us.
xoxo Jenny, Georgia and Josie
Post a Comment