
Eric and I have been married 12 years tomorrow!!! :)

Sarah with her gigantic hershey kiss she got for Valentine's Day. She doesn't take after her mother does she???!

Christian all a blur as he runs during a basketball game last night. Our raptors won 19 to 17.. whew.. what a game!!!

After the game we (Nancy/Mike and kids along with us) went to pick up Sarah and Shannon at their friend Cecily's house. Remember Cecily? A friend who suffered from E-coli poisoning in October... she's home now after being away for 3 months in the hopsital and a rehabilitation hospital in Boston. We're so happy to have her home! There she is seated on the right of Eric and that's her big bro Levy beside her. Lookin' good Ceci!!! Sarah and Shannon spent time with her while the boys had bball. It was the first time Sarah had seen her since she got sick. She was very excited to see her!!
Oh, and way to go Nancy and Eric.. run, run run!! (we had a little "wii fitness" party while there!)

Eric and Mike racing

Shannon and Sarah's turn... I'm regretting not trying out the games myself! Next time!

Christian and Sarah participated in an annual snow-shoe-athon today with Liam, Shannon and their Dad. Thanks Mike for taking the kids! :)
Here they are with the numbers from their jackets and the participation "metals". As you can see there was face painting too .
1 comment:
GREAT UPDATE! 12 years man I am always off by a couple years. I was going to ask you about Cecily in the email I sent you today I am so happy to hear she is doing so well. Keep the pictures coming Jen! xoxo
Jenny
Post a Comment