Monday, March 16, 2009

weekend pictures

We made it to church! Horray!! Sarah has been soooo sick this winter, so we hadn't attended in a while. Last wed. she came down with strep, which is basically the only thing left she had to get. She's well on track now with antibiotics, thank goodness for that! Christian read scripture in church on Sunday. I snapped shot as he finished. He read Exodus 20: 1-17 and John 2: 13-22. He reads beautifully.
I like this shot of Christian.. the suspense of watching a Syracuse (Daddy's favorite) basketball game. (Sarah patting the kitty in the background.)

Sally can now play dead and she surprisingly does not confuse it with rolling over, smarty pants! She'll do anything for a bit of human food!



3 comments:

heavenly bliss said...

Wow Christian what a big boy! Syracuse has put on a show as of late huh? Did you stay up until 1:30 the other night? Brad did. I fell asleep on the couch but he woke me up and said "jenny you have got to see this they are in overtime AGAIN!" That was overtime 3! I hope you are all feeling well. Georgia, Josie and Emeline all have fevers here. It never ends! Actually the school here was closed last Friday because they had so many kids and teachers sick!! Take care.
Love to you all.
xoxo Jenny

Jessie Mae said...

Hello Jenny! Thank you for the recent and not so recent comments on my blog. I have been meaning to leave one for you also. I too visit your families blog and love looking at all your pictures. You have a very beautiful family yourself! I hope everything if well with all of you and that poor Sarah is done being sick this season! Oh, I have yet to try Softscrub on our printer. I put a magazine over it so I think Matt and forgotten for now. It's just too cute to clean off! Take care!
Love,
Jessie

Jessie Mae said...

Hi Jenny,
Just wanted to let you know that I most certainly will let you know when that new little baby arrives! It'll be any day now. We are getting excited!