
When I went up to bed the other night this is what I saw.... must be that night light is too bright! Sarah's been sleeping on the futon in our upstairs office due to a couple of large spiders that she saw in her room. I can't blame her.. I wouldn't sleep in there either!

Sarah riding Kit on Saturday. She got quite a bit of riding time in on him before her first riding lesson of the year. She started (along with her friend Shannon) on Monday after school. The girls were very excited about that and they missed their instructor and her horses too. I hope to get some pictures at the tail end of one of the lessons soon.

My boy pitching on Monday night. He did a great job!!



We went up to our neighbors house for supper last Friday and I got a shot of Mike and Sarah again.. do you think she's starting to warm up to him yet???!! Well, if nothing else, they sure do look cool!! :)
3 comments:
Poor Sarah. You better spray those spiders with listerine. It really works. Christian looks so good pitching. They are growing up too fast. Miss you guys.
I love all of your pictures. Sarah looks very good on the horse. Does she do any competitions? Christian looks like a great pitcher and I love the poem! He is talented!
Hi you guys. I have missed you!!! My girls are terrified of spiders too. If I see one in their room I have to hope that I snatch it up quick and without them seeing it or else I know I'm in trouble because they won't go in their either. Georgia is trying to pitch this year too Christian. Any pointers for her? You have to be pretty poised to be a pitcher. I bet you are great.
We hope to see you soon.
xoox Jenny
Post a Comment