This contraption was at the farm yesterday.. after we let Kit out, we hung around and watched. The cow gets herded in and then they close it up, the whole thing tilts up so the hooves can get trimmed.. it was a bazaar thing to watch.
I remember these tables coming to the farm where I used to work. They used to do some and come back the next day to finish. I always wondered what the cows thought about it. Inventors camp sounds awesome!! I'm so proud of you Christian. I should also mention I love raptor shows. We take advantage of going to all that kind of stuff too. Jenny we saw Ray's wife (I feel so sill her name is escaping me right now...) took the picture of us all. The kids were playing the spoons and she and another gentleman were singing. It was so much fun and right up your alley too! Wish we could have done it together. When teh heck are you moving back here??!! xoxoJEnny Were headed to Sarah's blog next. I'm sorry I took a reprieve from being on the computer for a while.
1 comment:
I remember these tables coming to the farm where I used to work. They used to do some and come back the next day to finish. I always wondered what the cows thought about it. Inventors camp sounds awesome!! I'm so proud of you Christian. I should also mention I love raptor shows. We take advantage of going to all that kind of stuff too. Jenny we saw Ray's wife (I feel so sill her name is escaping me right now...) took the picture of us all. The kids were playing the spoons and she and another gentleman were singing. It was so much fun and right up your alley too! Wish we could have done it together. When teh heck are you moving back here??!!
xoxoJEnny
Were headed to Sarah's blog next. I'm sorry I took a reprieve from being on the computer for a while.
Post a Comment