Daddy's good friend from high school, Miah, got him all fixed up. Miah lives near Boston, so they all went together. Thank you SO much Miah for getting our boy to the game! He was THRILLED!!! They played the pacers. The celtics won!!!
before the game they browsed around the stadium and saw this Larry Bird display with his jersey and Christian said "look mom, those were his actual socks.. he WORE THOSE SOCKS!!" ;)
warming up
Christian and Miah with the pizza ;)in the area they sat in.

1 comment:
WWOOOHHHHOOOO! I'm so happy you got to see them play after all! What a game huh? You had a NICE bird's eye view. And you were on the big screen. Oh my goodness!! I would have been too excited to think about snapping a picture too! Go Celtics. Oh yeah- Larry Bird's socks - that must have been HEAVEN!!!!
On another note. Really cool fort. It reminds me of one I built when I was younger.
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment