My friend Jenny's baby is having her very first birthday!! HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO BEAUTIFUL MARGIE SUE! Here she is on my Sarah's lap last summer. This little one is up and walking around and not looking so much like a baby anymore.. but she gets prettier every day! (is that possible?!) She's been pretty cute since day one. :)
Christian's pal, Cody on the trampoline. There's nothing like bouncing on the trampoline at night-time! (well, according to Christian anyway!)
Eric playing basketball on the trampoline with the boys! (Christian took these pics)
St. Patrick's Day (lovin' those green pants Sar!)
Lacey-Cat...the most patient cat on Earth!
Sarah took a picture of Eric and I.
Sally and Eric playing. Sally is so dramatic and spins whenever she gets the chance.. what a riot!! (wow.. it turned out so dark!)

1 comment:
I was here the other day just didn't have time to comment. What a sweet picture. The trampoline with the basketball hoop right there... I'm coming over!! I do love the green pants Sarah. You look lovely. Hope you enjoyed St. Patty's day. All is well here. We are celebrating Margie's birthday with family tomorrow ... gotta go bake and clean!!
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment