I had a pretty bad cold last weekend with a bit of a fever too (which is very frustrating since I had a bad cold over Feb. break too! ugg!!!) anyway, while I was out cold on the couch my kids made this fort in the woods.. holy cow.. how long was I asleep for?! This thing is huge!!! They sure know how to keep busy when they are outdoors.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
fort
I had a pretty bad cold last weekend with a bit of a fever too (which is very frustrating since I had a bad cold over Feb. break too! ugg!!!) anyway, while I was out cold on the couch my kids made this fort in the woods.. holy cow.. how long was I asleep for?! This thing is huge!!! They sure know how to keep busy when they are outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment