Monday, September 29, 2008

ballerina pup

I wanted to post this picture of Sally last night in her Halloween costume.. (yes, she is going trick-or-treating with us.. how funny is that?!) but the blog would not let me. Sarah has taught her how to "dance". She gets a biscuit and does a twirl for it. Here she is performing.
Also, Sarah wrote me a poem for my birthday! I wanted to share it with you.
Here goes!

"Riding like a charm, riding away, riding so much that your horse winnies NAY! He does not care how long you ride, as long as you pick his favorite stride. He LOVES to carry people on his back, BUT AFTER, you have to give him a snack."
by Sarah
Happy Birthday Mommy!
love, Sarah

1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

What a crazy pup you have. Sarah your poem is awesome! Maybe you will be a writer?? Do you have plans. I am a little hesitant to say Georgia wishes to be a "checkout girl" AND a babysitter.

Josie- we were driving by Crowleys a few months ago and she said "Mom I know what I want to be when I grow up!" I said "what?" and she said "I want to work there" - pointing to Crowleys. I said "why"? and she said "I want to be a cloud making girl". At the time there were plumes of steam billowing out of the stacks. Oh dear!