My nephew Tyler just graduated from an academy in VA and it now a professional firefighter in that state. Here he is with his Dad Ray (also a firefighter) and Uncle Randy (who is a correction officer). (AKA my bros!) This was taken at his graduation ceremony which was a couple of weeks ago. We are so proud of you Tyler! Good luck with your new job! We know you will love it, you've certainly worked hard for it!Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Congrats Tyler!
My nephew Tyler just graduated from an academy in VA and it now a professional firefighter in that state. Here he is with his Dad Ray (also a firefighter) and Uncle Randy (who is a correction officer). (AKA my bros!) This was taken at his graduation ceremony which was a couple of weeks ago. We are so proud of you Tyler! Good luck with your new job! We know you will love it, you've certainly worked hard for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When you mom stopped by the other day she mentioned this. What an accomplishment. He has grown into a wonderful young man. I remember when he was just a little thing!! Does he plan on staying right in Virginia? I bet it is nice there. Your "bros" look awesome in that picture. I hope you have a nice weekend Jenny. I'm sure you are busy with things. Take care and know that I am thinking of you!!
xoxo Jenny
3 good looking guys!
Post a Comment