
We love June.. it makes for some pretty bouquets!

We've been trying to keep the garden free of weeds, (unlike last summer!) Here is one of Sarah's favorites... chives... yummm

The rose bush Eric and the kids got me for mother's day about 5 years ago has the most blossoms that I've ever seen on it.. it's amazing what a little "moo-doo" will do!! haha! It smells heavenly..

Sarah and I added this flower bed a few years ago. It's mostly plants that we took from older beds that were needing to be thinned out some. I didn't plan on where to put stuff very well..so things don't all bloom at once, oh well, it's still pretty! :) Now if only we could keep the moles/voles away.. the nasty things are digging tunnels under the plants and they are drying out. We go out all of the time and just push down on the plants and fill in the holes.. I need to make a trip to the feed/seed store to get some repellent or something! (notice the plant right in the front with the tiny white flowers in-between the red flowers and the iris.. looks like someone drove right through it with a bike.. it's a tunnel.. sooo frustrating! )
1 comment:
We like your garden Jenny. It's beautiful.I bet Eric, Christian, and Sarah had helped you very well. We hope to see you soon, Love, Georgia and Josie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxox
Post a Comment