Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 12th Christian!


Happy 12th Birthday Christian ! We love you!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Christian! Hope you had a great day! Jenny- I love the photo of the girls in the porta potty covering their noses! Very Funny!

heavenly bliss said...

Jenny Parenti you have a 12 year old!!!! Can you believe it. I sometimes have to pinch myself. We hope he had a great day. Give him a big smooch from us and a pinch to grow and inch. Have a great weekend.

Oh yeah the peanut butter no-bakes. You had asked a question about them. I did a search for no-bakes because I had misplaced my recipe for the choco. ones. I found one that was called peanut-butter no-bakes and decided to give them a try. All you would have to do is search for the recipe (I didn't write it down) and you will find a ton. They were all right. The kids liked them but not peanut buttery enough for me. I think I like the choco ones better (and yes the chocolate ones that I make do have peanut butter in them too).

When are you guys done with school?
xoxo Jenny

heavenly bliss said...

Oh yeah (again). You probably already know this but I ran into Erin's mom and dad at a parade and said Erin is expecting again in November. Just wanted to pass it along in case you hadn't heard.
xoxo Jenny