Thursday, August 6, 2009

flat rock

The kids and I went to "flat rock" a couple of days ago to cool off. It's a spot along a brook nearby in our town. Sally came too. :)
Wow, we've had a lot of rain!! I've never seen the brook going quite this swiftly... Christian found a nice safe place to cross (don't worry Mom..!) and climbed up the big boulder.

We thought Sally would be okay since she HATES the water.. but once her boy got in, she got all worried and jumped in after him! Poor girl was clinging to a nearby rock! Christian pulled her out.


on the flat rock!



my babes. They've gotten along wonderfully well this summer!! :)





1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

What a pretty little place. We had a couple of days of hot weather too but it didn't last long. I was in my sweatshirt today. What is wrong with this summer!!? We hope you guys enjoy your last couple weeks of vacation. We are going to start up school as soon as my darn books get here!
xoxo JEnny