
The kids and I went to get our hair cut this morning. Sarah was really thinking that she wanted a change.. so she got quite a bit cut off and had bangs added! Her hair was down the middle of her back before and she had to wear it in a braid most of the time to keep the tangles out and to just stay cool.. so she went shoulder length! (all her idea.. I was cringing in the corner when they cut the pony-tail off.!) I have to admit though, it does suit her! Here she is holding up her pony-tail.

This is what I came home to today... My mom gave us this swing and we have been debating where (or which tree to hang it from!) to put it.. or it would rain and it just didn't get hung up. Eric surprised us with it today when we got home from our haircuts!

Christian relaxing

Sarah sitting in the chair with her new hair. ( I'm
so talented...ha!)
1 comment:
Wow Sarah you look beautiful! Was it hard for you to get it cut? I cut Georgia and Josies not too long ago too. I was too scared to do bangs myself but their request was to "look like Kit Kittredge". I love that swing. It is quite unique. I WISH we had some mature trees around here. Oh yeah I have a new look too - glasses!!! I'll post something soon on my blog to show you.
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment