
What a nice shot of handsome Christian

another nearby brook. Wow.. Sarah really went flying when he let go!!!! ;)

We set up a little camp by the Connecticut river since we missed our camping trip to White lake this year (baseball schedule!) We didn't go far.. across the street on our friends' property. Christian brought along his sling shot.. he would use it (with rocks) and Sally would just wait for them to fall and hop (literally, like a rabbit..!) after them.

Where did it go???

We had some leftover fireworks and sparklers from SC that we used up.

A friend took us out on his boat.. here is his dog with Sally.. queens of the river! :) (I love Sally's ears flowing in the breeze!!!)

enjoying s'mores

Christian and Eric Kayaking on the river. What a gorgeous day!
2 comments:
Wow you kids are getting big! You both are so handsome/beautiful. We haven't been camping yet. I'm not sure if we are going to with Margie being so little. We usually go once a summer. I LOVE to kayak. We don't have any but my mom does and I've used them a few times. It is so much fun. I was a little nervous at first but they are really easy and not as tippy as I imagined. Sally is a cutie. I'm glas she is working out for you. Love to you all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
xoxo Jenny
miss you guys Papa & Nana
Post a Comment